Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why are birthdays so much work?

So today was Ella's birthday..................I wish that one sunday there could be absolutely nothing to do. Do day started out like every other sunday at 7 a.m. We have to start that early to even try to make it to 10 o'clock church. So tony leave to go feed pig never makes it back till after nine. By the I am pissed off because I have gave all four girls a bath, washed and fixed hair, packed the diaper bag making sure to have snack for everyone, and showered. He then wonders why I am not ready and i have the girls clothes all laid out and not on them, because if the get ready any sooner than 5 minutes before we leave they will get dirty. And yes I am one of those crazy people who dress their kids to match so if one outfit gets dirt then everyone has to change. Anyway I still have to blow dry my hair and finish getting my self dress while helping him which makes me want to pull my hair out. So them while he drives to church I am in the front seat pulling on makeup. Then to top it all off Fr. Joe is walking in church while were looking for a parking space...........screw it not making 10 and off to 10:30 church. After all that one would feel like resting right ...............nope off to Sandy's 50th birthday party, good time but not relaxing cause my wonderful girls can get in to anything. Then off to home to clean the house before everyone comes over for Ella's birthday. And yes my house is a wreck after the drop and go, running around before church. The westendorf's all come over have cake and ice cream Ella gets some nice gifts n then they leave. Again another mess to clean up. By the time that that is all done it is 10 o'clock. I wouldn't change it for the world but i just wish everything was not on the same day and Sunday. So Happy 3rd Birthday Ella!!! And for everyone who doesn't know i again have to children who are the same age for two months. Those slip ups will get up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment