Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some things just fall in you lap.....

So I know that right now lots of people are looking for a job and while I was not look for one one just happen to fall in to my lap. It all happened in a matter of three days. I am really excited about it. I will be working for BN National Trail located in Newton. It is a office job nothing special but still to be getting back into the swing of things is exciting. I will start out just 3 days a week then go to full time. BN National Trial is the company that bought National Trail Bio diesel and is putting up the Bio diesel Plant in Newton. I worked for NTB when I was prego with Ella and since then I have just been helping Tony. Granted I will miss running the combine this fall but that is OK. I cant wait I start tuesday..............wish me good luck.

1 comment: