Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Things Kids Do....

Ok so it 11 oclock PM and Ella still is not sleeping. Not really paying attention to her while watching TV I yell for her to see where she went. Hoping that she went in our room and crawled in bed with Tony and is sleeping..............WRONG! Here she comes in the living room and her hair is all wet. Lots of things are running through my head like how did just here hair get wet and is water all over the floor in the bathroom and how big of a mess did she just make. I ask her "Ella why is your hair all wet. How did your hair just wet?'' She told me that she was hot....(my house is cold like always 69 degrees) and that she got her hair wet. I asked her how and she side daddy turn the bath tub on. I know that tony didnt get up and i didnt hear any water on. After asking her again she then told me that she put her head in the TOILET!!!!!! Are you kidding me ........ no she is not. Needless to say here we are at 11.20 and ella is in the damn bath tub..............I really want to pull my hair out.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!
    Thanks for the laugh! :-) Seriously cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you will be able to write a book by the time the girls are grown. Good thing you are documenting it on a blog!

    ReplyDelete