Thursday, October 1, 2009

Work Work & more Work----Emma birthday

So I started this new job on tuesday I am super excited still am but now the 3rd day and I am working from home (office is getting worked on) and I brought work home with me last night and worked on it for almost 4 hours. I have a huge dead line to meet with some stuff and lots of things have to get approved by the big boss in chicago and the legal before it gets the ok. WHAT HAPPENED TO STARTING A NEW JOB AND EASING INTO IT! I feel like have been going a hundred miles a hour since tuesday. Yesterday I felt like I only got to hold/rock/play with Elaina for like a hour total. I hope this is not how it is going to be all the time. I do like what I am doing and who my boss is but dang I have not worked in town for 3 years. On top of that i am suppose to only be 3day a week...........lets see if I get a call from Chicago tomorrow. The boss is back there and I still have a couple things to take care of before he get back on tuesday.

Also little miss Emma is turning 6 tomorrow it is so hard to believe. What do I get a 6 year old who has major attitude? Nothing..........no, I better get here something or we will have a huge melt down on our hands. anyway Happy Birthday Emma Rose

2 comments:

  1. Im sure the job will even itself out when you get in the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete